As we age, our skin becomes lax, sags, wrinkles, and loses its luster. Sun damage rears its ugly head in the form of brown spots, red spots, spider veins, and dryness. What can be done? Skin rejuvenation! DermaHealth offers a broad selection of choices to get your skin back in shape.
- Great Skin Care Products – DermaHealth offers medical-grade skincare lines that are natural and focus on inflammation and cell renewal. This is your first step to getting your skin healthy.
- Microdermabrasion and Peels – We offer a wonderful selection of peels for both dark and light skin and two types of microdermabrasion to help reveal healthier skin.
- Sun Damage – We can help remove years of damage from your face with a selection of intense pulsed light (IPL) and resurfacing lasers that eliminate sunspots and red tones.
- Fine Lines and Wrinkles – We have several lasers available that can help your body build and remodel your own collagen.
- Sagging and Laxity – DermaHealth has both doctor-driven lasers that are one-time treatments and nurse-driven lasers that help your skin rebuild its own collagen and become thicker, healthier, and firmer.
- Microneedling – We can use an Eclipse MicroPen to create controlled micro-injuries to the skin in order to aid in the production of collagen and elastin.
To learn more about any of these procedures, read more below: