Irregular skin pigmentation can be caused by several different factors. Discoloration can be caused by your body’s physical reaction to its environment, exposure to sunlight, or a hormonal change. Whether you’re struggling with acne scars, rosacea, sun damage, or melasma, we offer many treatment options and are ready to help you learn how to treat irregular skin pigmentation. Often, the best results are achieved through a series of treatments. But because each patient’s skin care needs are unique, we want to make sure we find the approach that best fits your individual needs and lifestyle.
All people have physical qualities that make them unique, and for some, these might include a port wine stain. However, these raspberry-colored birthmarks can be difficult to cover up and might be a source of self-consciousness depending on their size and location on the body. The good news is that with several laser treatments over a period of time, it is possible to significantly fade this type of birthmark. Continue reading to learn how to treat a port wine stain. [Read more…]
Microblading. It’s on the Internet, it’s on tv, and it seems to be all the rage, but I am not sure people really understand what it is they are asking for or the limitations of the technique.
Unfortunately, we have all seen bad, discolored, poorly shaped, obviously tattooed eyebrows. These eyebrows are what people notice and remember. The good eyebrows, people don’t notice, and as a technician, this is my goal: for people to never notice the eyebrows I tattoo.
When I have a client come in asking for microblading, the first thing I ask is “Why?” Most of the time, it is because they want a “natural look.” I have been providing that since I started, and it is not exclusive to microblading. [Read more…]
- Increases muscle mass, strength and endurance
- Decreases fat, cholesterol
- Enhances well-being and psychological status
- Improves skin tone and collagen and healing, cognition
- Increases libido and sexual performance, exercise tolerance
- Prolongs the quality of life by decreasing the diseases of aging, as does estrogen in females
- Protects the cardiovascular, neurologic, musculoskeletal, vascular and immune systems
- Prevents tendon and joint degeneration and osteoporosis and skin atrophy
- Prevents Alzheimer’s disease and dementia, as does estrogen
- Prevents and treats depression
- Is a memory enhancer
TESTOSTERONE in WOMEN: IMPROVES well-being, energy, strength and endurance, body composition, bone density, sexual function, INCREASES clitoral sensitivity, collagen, skin thickness and texture, decrease in visceral fat, wrinkles, fat depositon and cellulite, helps maintain metabolism!
Polycyctic Overian Syndrome (PCOS)
- PCOS increases risk of : endometrial cancer, breast cancer, infertility, anovulation, CAD, CVD
- Miscarriage rate for women with PCOS is 50%.
- PCOS doesn’t care if you are lean, medium weight or over weight.
- Adrenal hyperplasia is common in PCOS and increases DHEA, testosterone and aldosterone.
- PCOS: Polycyctic Overian Syndrome: it’s an insulin deficiency condition not ovarian.