What to Expect:
- If treated externally, skin may be slightly pink to red, swollen and warm to the touch for approximately one-hour post procedure.
- Mild cramping is possible; this usually resolves in 24 hours.
- Light spotting may occur immediately post procedure.
- Pre shave area before treatment.
- Avoid scheduling treatment during menstruation.
- Resume normal physical and sexual activity, unless otherwise directed by your provider.
- No restrictions on showering,
- No restrictions on tub bathing, swimming or hot tubs (exception: if spotting or mild bleeding; avoid until spotting stops)
Call your doctor if:
- You have persistent bleeding lasting longer than 24 hours, pain uncontrolled by over the counter medication, cramping lasting longer than 24 hours, fever >101 degrees.
Follow up appointment
- Total of three treatments – one month apart.