1. You may experience some localized swelling, bruising and discomfort
at injection site. You might also have some feeling of fullness and
pressure in the sinus area.
2. You can use cool cloths under eyes for comfort, but DO NOT use ice
3. Don’t exercise for 24 hours after treatment.
4. Avoid drinking alcohol for 6 weeks post injection to optimize collagen formation.
5. Next treatment can be in 4 – 6 weeks.
6. Avoid anti-inflammatory medications (Ibuprofen, Aleve Etc.) for 2-4 weeks post injection. It is OK to take Tylenol (acetaminophen).
7. Prednisone or any other corticosteroid should be avoided if possible.