Welcome to DermaHealth! Thank you for choosing our clinic and trusting us with your skin care. It is our goal to work with you to achieve your best results possible. Call us if you have any questions or concerns.
Benefits of Microneedling
Microneedling could help with reduction in the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, pore size, improved skin tone and texture, uneven skin tone, acne scars, stretch marks, traumatic scars, which could lead to younger-looking skin with fewer signs of aging.
PRE-TREATMENT INSTRUCTIONS –
2 Weeks Prior – No Fillers, Botox/Dysport, Laser treatments, Retin A
Allergy to stainless steel, Accutane in the past 12 months, recent sunburn, recent chemical peel procedure (within the past 2 weeks), active skin cancer in the treatment area, Chemotherapy, radiation therapy, any history of keloid scaring, active acne, eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, history of actinic (solar) keratosis, Herpes Simplex infections, uncontrolled diabetes, presence of multiple raised moles, warts on targeted area, scleroderma, have a bleeding disorder, active infections, bacterial or fungal infection in treatment area. Not recommended for women who are pregnant or nursing.
- Common side effects: Dryness, rough skin, tightness, redness, itching, peeling, discomfort and tenderness. These conditions should resolve over time without any further complications.
How to use the Essential Recovery Kit
On the day of treatment, continue applying Priming Oil and Enriched Firming Mask as needed. Day 2, use Milky Lotion Cleanser while the skin is sensitive. Apply Priming Oil and follow with Renewal Calming Cream. Enriched Firming Mask and Renewal Calming Cream may also be applied alternately over Priming Oil applications for hydration and soothing.
- Unless recommended by your technician, do not apply anything topically including Alpha Hydroxy Acid or Beta Hydroxy Acid products to the area for 5-7 days after your treatment for risk of severe reaction due to the nature of the procedure.
- It is recommended that you do not apply makeup the day of your treatment. It is ideal to allow the skin to stabilize and rest overnight. A mineral makeup can be applied if necessary.
- Within the first 72 hours post treatment you should avoid sweaty exercise and sun exposure. Always use sunscreen/sunblock for your protection.
- Do not have electrolysis, use chemical depilatories or wax the treated area for at least 7 days.