Welcome to DermaHealth! It is our goal to work with you to achieve your best results possible. Call us if you have any questions or concerns (417) 447-7777.
Pre-Treatment suggestions for optimal outcome:
- Hair must be clean and free of products.
- BE HYDRATED! Drink lots of water prior to treatment.
- No Sun Burn in treatment area
- Good nutritional diet
- RegeneMax: 1 capsule 2 times a day (Biotin 5000mcg)
- Viviscal: 1 tablet 2 times day (take with water after food) need to be on for 2-3 months before start seeing results
- Red Light therapy 1-2 times per week to treated area
- Microneedling with growth factor and PRP
- Lab testing: meet with provider to evaluate and adjust levels as needed.
- You may have redness, irritation and itching for at least 3 days.
- You may experience light flaking up to 3-5 days in treated area.
- In the first 24 hours, it is recommended that you use mild shampoo only to wash treatment area, and use remaining growth factor (if any) on treated area.
- Day 2. You may wash the treatment area with mild shampoo. Use medical barrier and/or priming oil on treated area.
- It is recommended that you don’t use styling products for the first 48 hours.
- It is recommended that schedule a red light therapy treatment twice a week for additional healing if needed.
- Avoid direct sun exposure and excessive heat for at least 7 days.
- Always use SPF for your protection.